Contact:

Contact:

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Are You a Struggling with What You Used to Be?

One thought to struggling 'Formers': We think of ourselves as 'Formers' when we allow that to be our only identity. It is when we finally move on to whatever our 'new identiity' is that we no longer think in those terms. It is of no consequence what we 'were';.... only what we are or are becoming! When we become aware of this, we can successfully move on. For example: I view myself as a full time caregiver to my wife. That is what I am today. I am also a Minister of the Gospel, albeit without denominational affiliation. I am no longer concerned with what I used to be or do. That is irrelevant to my life today. I cherish past ministries and I always will, however, today I am a 'new man'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble with your comment being accepted, use the 'anonymous' category. If you wish, you can then add your name at the end of your comment in the comment box.