Contact:

Contact:

Monday, September 10, 2012

GRACE

If in me a light does shine,
Tis' because the Lord is mine.
Saved and sanctified within,
Serve humbly, now for Him.

I cannot claim His bloodstained robe,
except by grace on me bestowed.
My life falls short of all I owe,
I've surely missed the mark.

Sin takes it's toll for I have seen,
in me dark shadows stand between,
my God, my Lord and all that's clean,
Save grace that's made me whole.

Tis' grace that comes to those who seek,
the freedom of new life 's mystique.
The knowledge of the truth, the One,
Discovered through the Son.

Amazing grace, so undeserved,
Yet Jesus life and death reserved.
For us new life He has secured,
With Him we'll dwell through time!

And now for you, the Lord awaits,
your sin and sins He will replace,
With grace that others have embraced,
Now yours forevermore.

The everlasting crown now yours,
protects, preserves, makes heaven yours.
Ensures your presence on the shores,
With Jesus their to dwell.

Gary Laws

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble with your comment being accepted, use the 'anonymous' category. If you wish, you can then add your name at the end of your comment in the comment box.