Contact:

Contact:

Friday, August 25, 2017

Matters of Health-Ok, then...What Should we Pray For?

How often do we pray for the healing of another? Pretty often, I would guess. I pray that God would restore to health many people as I become aware of their physical and emotional needs.

However, I cannot help but wonder if such prayers are appropriate. I think, at times, I should just be asking that God's will be done as it regards the sick and infirm.

Have you had similar thoughts? Not to worry. I believe that it is just fine to do both. Jesus prayed that the cup He had been given be taken from him. He then prayed, "nevertheless Thy will be done". Following this example, we should do both it would seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble with your comment being accepted, use the 'anonymous' category. If you wish, you can then add your name at the end of your comment in the comment box.