Contact:

Contact:

Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Prayer Request

Just over a year ago I launched a you tube video devotional ministry. Since then I have posted 19 video devotionals viewed 1,762 times by viewers in 12 countries. I am grateful to God for that. I have since had quintuple by pass surgery and I had to take a hiatus from those video shoots.


However, my health has improved and next week I will be resuming the videos with new devotionals being posted as I have time to study and produce them.

I am asking for my friends to pray for a meaningful experience as these new productions are posted. Specifically, I am praying that God will lead me to just the right Biblical lessons that will be helpful to those viewing them.

http://www.garylaws.com/
www.youtube.com/garylaws1

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble with your comment being accepted, use the 'anonymous' category. If you wish, you can then add your name at the end of your comment in the comment box.