Contact:

Contact:

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Work with What God Has Given You!

Many times, Christians feel under pressure to get out of the church into the community and begin evangelizing as if they were the Apostle Paul! The truth is that, while God does want us all to win others to Jesus Christ, not every Christian is comfortable with 'buttonholing' people they don't know, or even people they do know.

However, I believe that God has given every one of His people abilities that will enable them to win the lost in some way. I have often said that "I don't impose my faith on anyone!" "However, I am more than willing to 'share' my faith with all who will listen!

When I was a much younger man, I remember singing the old hymn, "Win them one by one!" The words are:

"You bring the one next to you and
I'll bring the one next to me.
In no time at all, we'll win them all.
Win them, win them, One by One!"

Whatever talents God has given you, resolve to use them to simply let others know of what He has done for you. I believe that in no time at all you will be given the blessing of the soul winner! Preach, teach, pray, and set before your friends the example God has called you to be! They will come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble with your comment being accepted, use the 'anonymous' category. If you wish, you can then add your name at the end of your comment in the comment box.